Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryce!!! 2 years old

Happy Birthday Big guy!! This picture is a little blury but adorable! We had to relight his candle for he blew it out before we finnised singing Happy birthday!! It was so cute!
We were actually having a blues clues party but no one sold any Blue stuff anymore, so we did a duel party with Lightning McQueen!!

Here is Bryce opening his presents from his friends! Jeron watched closely to see if Bryce liked what he picked out for him!!



More presents!!!


Our dear sweet friends Linda, Russ and Robbie came over for a Ham dinner with Jeni, Shilo, Dallin and Jeron. Bryce is a carnivor so we made sure there was lots of meat to eat!!


We set up a kids table in the living room! It was so cute to see them actually all sit together and eat dinner.


Shortly after dinner we did BUBBLES!!! We had a bubble machine and hooked it up for the kids. It was fun to watch them trying to pop them all!

My Lightning McQueen cup!

The spread and friends!! Happy Birthday Bryce you are our pride and joy.

4 comments:

Anne Marie Corey said...

I can't believe he's 2 already. I love the cake. That was so cute!

Debbie Murdock said...

Bryce looks so grown up! Happy Birthday Big Guy!!

------------------------------- said...

You should have told me!! I have lots of Blue's Clues party stuff. I have hats and streamers and napkins . . . You know me!

Jeremy and Immer said...

I love his cake! Our babies are 2 now, they are growing too fast, don't you think? Well, they get cuter and cuter every year :o)