Monday, September 15, 2008

6 Random facts about me

I was tagged by my sister in law to list 6 random facts about me. Hmmmm which ones should I choose!

Random Fact #1: I have 5 tattoos...a rose and a vine on my ankle (count as 2), a frog on my toe, a large tiger on my lower back and a butterfly on my left shoulder.

Random Fact #2: I HAD 10 piercings. 4 in my left ear, 3 in my right, 2 in my nose and 1 tongue.

Random Fact #3: I had gone to almost 30 different schools in my educational career. Thank you Mom and foster care!

Random Fact #4: I shot my first gun when I was in the 5th grade in International Falls Mn. It was and Thirty aught six, needless to say I had a huge bruise on my shoulder. I used to own a 9mm.

Random Fact #5: I wear a 10 and a half shoe size....sorry getting desperate for facts! lol

Random Fact #6: I have no patience!!!!

I am tagging....Anne Marie, Rose, Jen, Kristy, Vanessa and Summer!


Here are the "rules"
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.

1 comment:

Travis/Rose Johnson said...

Don't want to really do a 'tagging' on my blog... so here are the facts you requested (though only 4, as most of my life is boring)....

1. same married surname as maiden name.

2. eight pregnancies, two children(makes everyone drop their jaw).

3. used to work graveyard shift at Dad's business while growing up.

4. don't mess with my grandmother, she is a gun-toting, 74-year-old hunting fanatic (really!)